Wednesday, January 23, 2008

NEW BLOG SPACE!

Posted by Mike Trerotola, Marketing Intern, January 23, 2008

Welcome to Signature Theatre Company’s new blog! My name is Mike Trerotola and I am the new Marketing Intern for Signature. I’m really excited to start working for second half of the Chuck Mee season at Signature.

Over the next couple of months I will be posting on the blog about my time at Signature. Marianne Miller, Management Fellow at Signature, will also be joining us and posting her own blog stuff every now and then. I hope you find this blog entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Any of the previous posts were originally posted on Signature's website.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/suggestions/etc., please email me at intern_marketing@signaturetheatre.org. Happy blogging!

No comments: